- This event has passed.
2019 Taiwan Festival
27 October, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Set in the iconic Queensbridge Square and along the south bank of the Yarra, the Taiwan Festival (Melbourne) is a vibrant celebration of Taiwanese culture, traditions, cuisine, arts and entertainment.
The 2019 event theme – ‘Fun Taiwan’ – aims to showcase the very best of Taiwan and the Taiwanese community spirit. Playing host to more than 50 stalls, the event will be divided in to four sections: Culture, Food, Industry and Amusement/Novelties.
There will be plenty to see and do at the Festival, including:
- Various cultural and art activities
- Delicious Taiwanese cuisine and other delicacies from across Asia – as well as demonstration on how to make them
- Fun traditional Taiwanese novelties – including diabolo, spinning tops, puppets play performance, etc.
- Small gifts and introduction on Taiwan’s fascinating nature and popular tourist sites
- Full entertainment program – including traditional and modern performing arts, Taiwanese indigenous dance, drum performance, native costume parade, dragon and lion dancing and more!
This event is FREE and family friendly. It is an event not to be missed!
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
This event is organized by the Melbourne Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce (MTCC) with the support of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office. Our aim is to cater for the cultural, social and commercial needs of the Taiwanese-Australian community in Melbourne and to further promote the co-operation and relationship between the different communities.