- This event has passed.
Free Donut Day
2 June, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dandee Donuts and Dandenong Market are celebrating National Donut Day by giving away free donuts!
There’s no catch, no purchase necessary and no small writing*. We just love donuts and hope you do – so we’re giving one donut away per person.
Just visit Dandee Donuts in Market Square on Friday 2 June between 8am and 4pm and we’ll give you a classic hot jam donut rolled in sugar from Dandee Donuts. That’s it.
The secret to Dandee Donuts’ huge popularity is that they are freshly made, cooked on site and on demand, unlike other donuts which use frozen ingredients and cooked off site.
Dandee Donuts are dairy free, egg free and have no additives (other than in the jam) with yeast donut that are twice raised, giving them their fluffy lightness. All of Dandee Donuts ingredients are Australian grown, with the original recipe developed in the 1950s.
HOW TO GET YOUR DONUTS ON FREE DONUT DAY.
Tomorrow we will have TWO Dandee Donuts vans in Market Square:
– One van will only be dispensing free donuts.
– The ‘original’ van that is normally in Market Square will be selling donuts as per usual and also providing one free donut per person.
Market Square can be accessed:
– By the front steps (through The Bazaar)
– Via Cleeland Street (via Rosling Lane)
– Via the Southern and Norther car parks
– Via the Meat Fish & Deli Hall and the Pantry
Free Donut Day rules:
– One donut per person.
– A condition of accepting a donut is having your hand stamped.
– Donuts will not be given to third parties or people not
present to have their hand stamped.
– Available on Friday 2 June 2017, 8am – 4pm.
– Available while stocks last.
– Not redeemable for cash.
– Dandee Donuts has the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.