- This event has passed.
9 April, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Eastland – Eastern Melbourne’s unrivalled retail and lifestyle destination joins forces with Melbourne Food and Wine Festival to play host to Harveast.
Curated by Stephanie Alexander, Richard Cornish and Banjo Harris Plane, this one-day event showcases chefs, producers and suppliers from the local region.
Admission is free and you can now download the official program here:
Experience a hub of feasting activities; Meet the producers at the Harveast Market and take a sip with our wine producers before stocking up on your favourite drops from the Harveast Wine Store by The Cellar Door. Enjoy a delicious day of sampling and tasting, as we celebrate the colour and flavour of Eastern Melbourne’s culinary scene and participate in exclusive masterclasses from leading chefs in the Town Square Atrium.
Eastland’s champion of all things local, The Cellar Door by The Public Brewery has invited a bunch of its favourite Yarra Valley beer and cider producers to celebrate the region’s finest brews in a pop up Beer and Cider Garden, being joined by chef and author, Matt Wilkinson (Pope Joan) who has teamed up with his friends Warialda Belted Galloway to cook whole beasts over an open flame.
Live entertainment commences from midday into the evening on the Town Square stage, take a seat at one of our many eateries to enjoy the action over lunch or dinner.
12pm – 1pm – Justine Clarke (Play School)
1.30pm-2.30pm – Bossa Mendoza
3.00pm-4pm – Fem Belling
4.pm-6pm – DJ PREQUEL (DJ set)
6.45pm-8pm – The Potbelleez ft Zoe Badwi
Trading time for Harveast market stalls will be from 10:00am to 6:00pm
– Meet the producers at the Harveast Market
– Take a sip with our wine producers
– Beer & Cider Garden by The Cellar Door
– Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation pop up
– For the love of Beef by Matt Wilkinson and Warialda Beef
– Masterclass chef series
– Huxtaburger junior burger masterclasses
– The Harveast Wine Store by The Cellar Door
– Hunky Dory’s oyster & champagne bar
– Movida street paella pop up
– Come and get porked with Jimmy Grants
– Chocolate connoisseur tasting experience with Sisko Chocolates
– Food photography workshop with Camera House
+ more to be announced