- This event has passed.
River Graze presented by Melbourne Water
31 March, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 2 April, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Head to the river for the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival’s opening weekend as over a kilometre of the Yarra Promenade will be transformed into a culinary playground for both big and little foodies alike.
The fun will spill onto the river itself with the world’s largest floating inflatable fruit bowl. Come along and discover how water is the #secretingredient in Melbourne’s thriving food culture.
– Fed in French: French Festival, Federation Square
– Southgate Cider Orchard
– Food Truck Stop, Southbank promenade
– Little Foodies, produce patch for kids, Southbank promenade
– City Cellar: Victorian wine event, Southbank promenade
– Mercado de la bar & eatery, Spanish seafood Festival, Arbory
– Sweet Alley, desserts and sweet treats, Signal
– Crown Live Pizza Festival featuring T’Gallant, Crown
– South Wharf Craft Beer Weekend, MCEC