- This event has passed.
Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar
3 December, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Every year on the first weekend of December the traditional and very popular Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar is held in the lush gardens surrounding Toorak House. The event has become the highlight of Christmas for many locals with over 10.000 visitors.
Enjoy the festive atmosphere!
– Wander stalls and discover what Scandinavia is famous for – design, textiles, handicrafts, glassware and more!
– Discover unique gifts and stunning Christmas decorations imported from Scandinavia.
– Savour a delicious variety of Scandinavian foods like Norwegian pancakes, Danish hotdogs, Swedish cakes and open sandwiches.
– Enjoy Scandinavian live music.
– Watch the Lucia procession and enjoy traditional Scandinavian Christmas songs.
– Meet Pippi Longstocking and watch the Pippi theater.
– Meet the farm animals.
– Glitter tattos and a bouncing castle for the kids.
– Take the change of win a trip to Sweden ( sponsored by Finnair) for two including two weeks of a rental Volvo of you choice (sponsord by Volvo Dealer group Victoria).
– Second prize is a Hurtigruten Cruise sponsored by fifty degrees north.
Admission is free, but please make a gold coin donation!
Or better still; help us with the preperations for this years event.
If you want to be a volunteer, please contact us on: email@example.com