- This event has passed.
Tastings at Gasworks
27 March, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Gasworks Arts Park invites you to attend the deliciously playful Tastings at Gasworks on Saturday 27th March 2021. Build your own food experience from a range of beverage masterclasses, cooking workshops, tasting sessions, an artisanal marketplace, food trucks and more.
Tastings at Gasworks will host a range of diverse and independent alcohol operators. Serving up award winning gins, barrel aged beers, boutique wine, innovative cider recipes and more.
Enhance your taste experience with some of these featured food and beverage sessions:
- Gin Tasting Masterclass Sessions with Here’s Looking At You Kid
- Palate & Play Cooking Workshop
- Taste & Pair Cooking Demonstration
- Wine & Cheese Tasting Session with Wine Selectors
- Cider & Cheese Tasting Session with Darraweit Valley Cider
- Farmhouse Ales & Sour Beers with Future Mountain Brewery
- Taste Chat Sessions include ‘Victorian Pyrenees Wine Region’, ‘Slow Cooked Meats and beer, ‘Harmony of food and beer’ – beers that have been inspired by food by Jetty Road Brewery, and more. (Located in The Glade, included in general admission)
There will be live entertainment throughout the day in the marketplace, so be sure to share the good vibes, flavours and culinary experiences with friends and family at this not to be missed tasting extravaganza!