- This event has passed.
Yarrambat Park Golf Course – Food Trucks
23 October, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Do you love golf? Does your significant other not love golf? Never fear, you can still be together. This summer is set to be our most exciting yet! Food trucks will converge on Yarrambat Park Golf Course on various Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from the 23rd of October. Cheap 6-hole rounds will be available on the front-9. After a quick (but satisfying) 40mins of golf it will be time for you to head back up the stone path to the clubhouse, where he or she is waiting for you. But don’t expect anger and don’t despair, as he or she will have been livin’ it up for the last 40mins at our festive sun-kissed pop-up bar, surrounded by food trucks that satisfy all his or her cravings and pig-out needs.
The following Food Trucks will be attending our Open Day on Sunday, 23rd of October:
– Soul Kitchen Pizza Truck, Dos Diablos and Street Feast
There will be a jumping castle for the kids, as well as a rolling nearest to pin comp to be held from the pop-up bar to the 18th green (…when the hole is free, of course!).
The rest of our calendar is booking up fast (so far!):
– Friday 4th of November: Dos Diablos, Curry Truck
– Saturday 5th of November: Dos Diablos,
Curry Truck, Sweet Forbidden Journey
– Sunday 6th of November: Soul Kitchen Pizza Truck,
Ghost Kitchen, Sliders on Tyres and Von Crumb
– Sunday 13th of November: Sliders on Tyres,
Sweet Forbidden Journey and C’est Chick
– Sunday 20th of November: Greenwood BBQ
– Sunday 27th of November: Greenwood BBQ and C’est Chick
– Sunday 4th of December: Greenwood BBQ and C’est Chick
– Sunday 11th of December: Gumbo Kitchen,
Greenwood BBQ, Sweet Forbidden Journey
– Sunday 29th of Janruary: Greenwood BBQ
– Sunday 12th of February: Greenwood BBQ
Keep an eye out via our Facebook and Instagram pages for more details and, most importantly, see you at the Bat this summer!